2KVA Single cylinder, Air Cooled OHV 4-Stroke Generator
1. Suitable choice for home use: 1.5 HP air conditioners, refrigerators, TVs, lighting, fans, etc. can be carried;
2. Sufficient power and low energy consumption.
3. Brushless motor, high reliability. ；
4. Rugged structure, easy to move, novel appearance, and humanized design.
5. Popular products: European design style, stylish and beautiful, durable.
|Unit structure||portable silent type,with a timer,American three hole plug|
|Excitation mode||permanent magnet, digital frequency conversion|
|DC output||DC12V 8.3A|
|Fuel tank capacity||4.0L|
|working time(50% on load)||6.0 hours|
|Cylinder diameter × stroke||43 x 48.6mm|
|Starting system||hand start / or electric start|
|Fuel type||90# unleaded gasoline for vehicles|
|Packing size||520*320*540 mm (carton)|
|NW/GW||18.5 / 20.5 Kg|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
1. Intake stroke in this stroke, the piston moves from top dead center to bottom dead center, the intake valve opens, the exhaust valve closes, and the crankshaft rotates 180 degrees.
When the piston moves from the top dead center to the bottom dead center, the pressure inside the cylinder drops, and the mixture of gasoline and air is sucked into the cylinder through the intake valve. Due to the intake resistance, when the piston reaches the bottom dead center, the pressure in the cylinder is lower than the atmospheric pressure.
2. During the compression stroke, the piston moves from bottom dead center to top dead center, the intake and exhaust valves are closed, and the crankshaft rotates 180 degrees. When the piston moves from the bottom dead center to the top dead center, the temperature and pressure of the mixture in the cylinder keep rising, which makes it easy to ignite. Larger compression ratio is beneficial to improve the power performance and economy of the engine, but too high compression ratio is easy to cause the engine to work abnormally.
3. During the power stroke, the intake valve and exhaust valve are closed, the piston moves from top dead center to bottom dead center, and the crankshaft rotates 180 degrees. Before the piston reaches the top dead center in the compression stroke, the spark plug ignites the mixture. Under the high pressure generated by the combustion of the mixture, the piston is pushed from the top dead center to the bottom dead center to generate power. The highest instantaneous pressure in the cylinder can reach 3 to 5mpao
4. During the exhaust stroke, the piston moves from bottom dead center to top dead center, the intake valve closes, the exhaust valve opens, and the crankshaft rotates 180 degrees.
When the piston moves from bottom dead center to top dead center, the combustion exhaust gas is discharged. When the piston reaches the exhaust TDC, due to the existence of combustion chamber volume, there is a small amount of exhaust gas in the cylinder, and its pressure is higher than atmospheric pressure due to exhaust resistance. At this time, the piston returns to the initial state of the intake stroke, so that the engine cylinder completes a working cycle.
Party / Barbecue / RV / Home／Outdoor travel／Emergency／Temporary Power Supply